Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Praetorian View Post
    So, ONE encounter that was added years ago that managed to get mistakenly added to ranked progression that no one has ever brought up to my knowledge (or I whiffed on it) is somehow causing "a lot of people from using the site". Content that rotates on a progression server every couple months and has had 3-4 restarts already. Come on. You can be snarky a little better than that. Encounter has been adjusted.
    For once, I wasn't being snarky. I could take it or leave it, but I still use it. It did cause the top TLE guild to opt out of using the progression site, and another guild to start their own progression thread (twice, because it failed miserably). It's also contributed to other guilds caring less about it, because the top competitor opted out.

Momentum still isn't using it. Partially because of that single contested mob, and partially because they're lazy.

For context, that mob was the deciding factor for who "Won the expansion", and it was a multiple hour grind for pointless loot, to have a chance that the single one of four possible spawns that gave website points would pop. Completely luck based poopsock nonsense. Not just any one encounter.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Praetorian View Post
    So, ONE encounter that was added years ago that managed to get mistakenly added to ranked progression that no one has ever brought up to my knowledge (or I whiffed on it) is somehow causing "a lot of people from using the site". Content that rotates on a progression server every couple months and has had 3-4 restarts already. Come on. You can be snarky a little better than that. Encounter has been adjusted.
    For once, I wasn't being snarky. I could take it or leave it, but I still use it. It did cause the top TLE guild to opt out of using the progression site, and another guild to start their own progression thread (twice, because it failed miserably). It's also contributed to other guilds caring less about it, because the top competitor opted out.

Momentum still isn't using it. Partially because of that single contested mob, and partially because they're lazy.

For context, that mob was the deciding factor for who "Won the expansion", and it was a multiple hour grind for pointless loot, to have a chance that the single one of four possible spawns that gave website points would pop. Completely luck based poopsock nonsense. Not just any one encounter.

Post Thanks / Like

I tried going back through old threads and messages and didnt see it. I also never got a message about it on Discord accordingly to my history. So unless I'm blind, someone just has to tell me and I can fix it.