PDA

View Full Version : Website going into manintenance mode

Praetorian
10-16-2020, 03:41 AM
The current website is going into maintenance mode for the next couple weeks. There will be no modifications done and you may see the census stop updating occasionally. This is because the website in its current form is being replaced by a newer version which will launch with the next expansion for EQ2. This will affect TLE as well since both sites are built on the same backend program. Posts regarding errors and such will unfortunately not get answered because soon this site in its current form will be deleted. It will be a bit of a transition and there might be some bugs and steps we all will have to take. I appreciate your guys patience in this matter but soon the site will be upgraded and modernized to something the community deserves.

Praetorian

Jrox
10-20-2020, 04:45 PM
Was curious as to if there would still be manual updating possible for multiple teams under one guild banner with the new site?

Thanks. And thanks for maintaining all of this!

Drof
10-25-2020, 05:49 PM
Trying to verify kills for another guild I raid with late night, and it says i need to be logged in to verify. Do I need another log-in or should the one that I'm using here to post this work?

NaughtyHoF
11-14-2020, 03:04 AM
I was hoping to get a name change, is this also in the works?

Praetorian
11-16-2020, 10:04 PM
Don't worry about anything until the new site launches. The back-end of this site right now isn't even working atm because of all the changes. The new version of the site is still set to launch with the new expansion.

Tegan
12-01-2020, 06:42 PM
When will the new mechanics/calculations of how progression is tracked be posted?

a1psx
12-02-2020, 10:44 AM
Any update on this, it's been a while :)

Praetorian
12-17-2020, 05:43 AM
I am hoping on delivery for the site in the next day or two. Raiding isnt going on atm anyways so im glad its not really holding anything up. Because the raid zones are closed I havent been too pushy on the site delivery.

VforVerynice
12-27-2020, 06:17 PM
I am hoping on delivery for the site in the next day or two. Raiding isnt going on atm anyways so im glad its not really holding anything up. Because the raid zones are closed I havent been too pushy on the site delivery.

longest next day or 2 ive ever experienced

Occam
01-04-2021, 07:13 PM
Would love an update on the site. :)

Praetorian
01-06-2021, 12:26 PM
The guys working on the site got hit pretty bad with Covid which I didnt know at first. They were in the hospital for awhile. Delayed some of the finalization and testing. Im hoping by the end of this month its getting finished. Im just as anxious as all of you guys. Believe me Id like to see it completed as much as you but sometimes the world throws curve-balls.

Praetorian
01-24-2021, 12:58 PM
Most of the updates i've given in Discord recently. Honestly though with how the expansion has been going...raid progression tied to tradeskills and harvests that are broken and not implemented correctly...guilds buying their way into raid zones without doing the work of progression themselves. As far as I am concerned there have been some very questionable choices when it comes to the end game content in this expansion. As far as I know I don't believe any of the mechanics were spoken of before hand or people all across the board would have said its a terrible idea. Progression is more broken this expansion than last expansion and I am stunned that is even possible. Its very plausible that there might not even be any ranked progression for this expansion because its all so jacked up right now. It pains me to the core in how close I have been to raiding and progression and speaking to the devs that not once was I even approached about how these choices would affect the player base. I am a total loss of words.

Tegan
01-25-2021, 03:25 PM
Most of the updates i've given in Discord recently.

I was looking for these updates in Discord. What discord channel are they in? I don't see them in EQ2 Discord.

Praetorian
02-27-2021, 10:04 AM
I posted an announcement. I've turned everything back on that I was able to still make work.

Praetorian
02-27-2021, 10:05 AM
Closing this thread for now though.