PDA

View Full Version : Non-raiding Guilds set to inactive.

Praetorian
03-25-2019, 12:16 AM
Since the progression site does base points on current ACTIVE guilds (including ones currently without kills) I have gone through the servers and set all guilds that currently do not have a progression kill this expansion to inactive. This should not affect the rankings too much for current guilds (other than to make the points more accurate). But it will possibly affect the point degradation certain mobs to allow guilds that have not killed something yet (since 40% clear is required to bottom out the points on any given mob) to get more points. Guilds near the upper end of progression should pretty much stay in their exact same spot unless they had 1 or 2 points separating them from their nearest guild. In this case some guilds might switch spots until the mobs that separated them reach degradation once again or the other guild continues to progress faster.

I apologize to the servers of Antonia Bayle and Isle of Refuge as this makes your servers look even more tiny. Antonia Bayle is probably the hardest to stomach being that low. Here is hoping that Antonia Bayle gets moved into another server in the near future.

If your guild was removed from the listing and you are currently working on raid progression, use the forums to submit your information once you have completed an encounter and I will reactivate your guild.

~Praetorian