By: Mark Tuttle

Hello all!

I wanted to take a few moments to lift our noses out of our work and chat with you about Legends of Norrath. I think it’s safe to say that with Set 13 we pulled back on content a little more than the player base liked and you’ve let us know. We got the message and will work harder to meet your expectations with the upcoming sets. The first thing we need to do is clean the house a bit.

With this last patch, we’ve fixed a number of issues players have had with some of the raids and scenarios and returned the Ralkor Bloodmoon raid to active duty. We have also seen a number of requests for more avatars so we’ve restored the three Drakkin avatars and Sarnak avatars #1, #2 and #3 to Standard status. We’re also looking at the “player wish lists” on the forums, looking for the things that you would like to see done with LON. We appreciate your feedback and will work hard to act upon it!

There’s also been a lot of talk about the future of LON, so I wanted to give you a bit of a peek into the future. We have a lot of cool stuff coming and want to reassure you that LON isn’t going away anytime soon.

In December, we’re going to release a small, roughly 10-card boxed product called “Legends of Norrath: The Jarsath Destroyer.” This is a way to offer new, focused content in shorter timeframes for you diehard players. This box features a new “God,” the Crystalline Destroyer, and the minions who worship him. There’s some really cool and over-the-top gameplay in this set and it will arrive just in time for the holidays! LoN: The Jarsath Destroyer contains 1 copy of each new gameplay card and 1 loot card for EverQuest or EverQuest II. We’ve rounded out the product with a new generic avatar from the Estarim family and a newly created generic deck; both are available upon your first purchase of “The Jarsath Destroyer.”

Then in February 2012, we’ll release the next full set for Legends of Norrath. This set has yet to be named but will continue the storyline from Set 13. We’ll work hard to increase the tournament prizes and scenario rewards to levels you are more accustomed to.

There’s a lot of good stuff coming up and we look forward to experiencing it with you!

Mark Tuttle
Executive Producer
Legends of Norrath

Author:
Visit This Blog Page...
Visit StationBlog