By Aimee “Ashlanne” Rekoske

It’s time to highlight another diverse employee here at SOE! You’ve met the Community Team on the forums and at Fan Faire. But what about our fine folks in Finance, Human Resources, Development, Legal, Quality Assurance, Office Operations, Public Relations, Administrative Assistants, and Marketing, just to name a few. We have people from all walks of life here at SOE.

The Community Team would like to introduce you to those people in a monthly feature titled, “SOE Employee Spotlight.” Each month our spotlighted employee will also appear in some fashion on the Official SOE Podcast. This month you will meet Leia Wight, Administrative Assistant for Customer Service, Quality Assurance & International Operations. Take a moment to find out about what a typical day in the office is like for her, what her favorite SOE game is, and other fun tidbits. As a special bonus, we learned where her favorite location in-game is and included a screenshot for you to download!

Question: Tell us about yourself! What’s your name and what do you do here at SOE? How long have you been working at SOE?

Answer: My name is Leia. I am the admin for Customer Service, Quality Assurance & International Ops. I have been with SOE for almost 4 years.

Question: How did you get into the industry?

Answer: By chance…

Question: Tell us what a typical workday is like for you.

Answer: It all depends on the day. Usually compiling reports, scheduling meetings, shipping things, making copies, answering emails…you know, all the exciting administrative stuff!

Question: Let’s talk favorites… What is your favorite SOE game title? What is your favorite location, favorite thing about that game? Do you have a favorite memory or moment from that particular game?

Answer: My favorite game is Free Realms. I love harvesting mini games!

Question: If you could be any fictional character, who would you be?

Answer: Wonder Woman, because she rocks (and she has an awesome costume). hahaha

Question: If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

Answer: I would like to fly. I hate traffic!

Question: Let’s get real! Hobbies? What’s last book you read? Last movie you saw? What do you do to unwind after a busy day?

Answer:

Hobbies: Polynesian dancing, dirt bike riding, jet skiing, anything that combines getting my son out of the house and having fun!

Last book I read: Post Card Killers, James Patterson.

Last Movie I saw: RIO!! It plays on repeat in my house.

Unwind after a busy day? What is that? I am usually going non-stop until I pass out from exhaustion every night. Such is the life of a mom…
Enjoy this screenshot from Free Realms, Leia’s favorite SOE game!

We hoped you enjoyed meeting Leia. Return next month for another SOE Employee Spotlight.

Employee Spotlight Archives

Author:
Visit This Blog Page...
Visit StationBlog