Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Statue of Rallos Zek

Just wanted to add a quick trick I heard for this mob, though unfortunately I have been unable to test it personally since we haven't killed him since I heard about it (about 99% of our raid has EM BP or better). If you are having a brawler tank the named, when the red text comes up, have the brawler FD, and then a chanter use Sever Hate (with full Respite upgrade for AE blocker) on them, then as soon as the statue starts moving the MT stands up and uses a snap to regain aggro on the Statue. This way you can tank the mob in one spot and not have to worry about the red text AE on your MT and the only time you have to move the Statue is to go to the second pool. As I said, I haven't been able to test this personally, but if it works, it would make this fight a lot easier than most of the descriptions I have read or seen.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Statue of Rallos Zek

thanks for the tips, we tried the brawlers FD before but we didn't think of Sever hate, but it make sense of course .

is there any other thing to know for the challenge ?

someone told me that the Class Debuff change during the fight but so far we did not saw it .