Hola amigos/as,
This is Shingo, reporting from sunny San Diego, California. *Let me start of with the best of the best, yes you all know what I am talking about…wait you don’t?… Well, let me fill you in on what you missed. Yes, for those of you who were not able to make it for any of the many reasons one may have, I will gloat about and glorify the event in this context. In other words, it’s really a shame you were not able to make it, because it was fun! *It was a day filled with excitement, prizes, food, and much more…

SOE headquarters became the gathering place for gamers, designers and many fans who just love SOE games. At 4 pm Pacific time, Sony Online Entertainment opened its doors to the public with swag bags filled with goodies. What kind of goodies? *SOE T-shirts with our logos from many of our games, such as Free Realms, were among the goodies distributed. But, the coolest item that came in the swag bag, I think, were the Batman logo pens, *There was an even better cool looking item in the bag, especially if you are a Star Wars fan – a miniature light saber keychain. Oh, the things you missed!.
Swag bags were only the beginning; there was a live band playing some impressive tunes while fans were waiting in line for food and beverages. The Station Store was also on-site with some awesomely cool items. There was plenty to choose from! *Unfortunately for me, it was a bit late to buy anything by the time I got to the station store and everything was pretty much sold out. The most popular games were being demonstrated and played by fans and even myself whenever I had a chance. Among the games displayed were EverQuest, EverQuest II, Free Realms, Magic: The Gathering Tactics, Clone Wars Adventures, Star Wars Galaxies and PoxNora. The Gunnar bus also made an appearance at Block Party, showing off their cool glasses especially for gamers such as you and I. Oh and let me not forget the tours we were giving hosted by our charismatic team members. It was awesome I tell you!!
I can go on and on about block party, but I figure you are already making plans to come next year. As for me, I am going to get back to enjoying all the goodies that I received at Block Party. What can I say, too bad you missed it, and maybe next time we will see you here along with all of us to enjoy the fun and excitement. See you next year!
Benito “Shingo” Martinez – Community Relations Rep – Spainish
Here are some photos! For more check out the Flickr and Facebook… There are videos on You Tube too!

Author:
Visit This Blog Page...
Visit StationBlog