The plant encounters in Summons raid zone have been made tracking only. Unfortunately, the issue that is causing the site to read the data improperly is because guilds are able to use reset items and get kill achievements on the same day. The coding is set so that it reads one date on any given day. So, the coding is getting confused when I add multiple achievements for it to look at. It worked for the previous encounters in which this was implemented because guilds could only get (1) achievement regardless on any given zone in. This site has been around for 13 years and the coding has been pretty much remained unchanged. Mecrab, who also designed Raidhub, created the original scripting for the progression site. I can do small edits but the amount of time necessary to go through all the coding and change it is beyond the time I can devote.

So, for now, the plant mobs have been changed to just tracking purposes. If I can find time to go through all the files and update this one possible issue I will. But, its just me maintaining things at this time. Perhaps I will enlist the help of a developer in the future to update things. There's a lot of things I would like to see done.

But, as always if you have any questions you can send me a message on here or you can on the EQ2 Discord.

Take care,
Praetorian