Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ssraeshza's Hallowed Halls (Raid)

Hi all! I really hope for your help, since I could not get it anywhere else.

We have a problem with the final name Vyzh'dra the Unleashed - we can't figure out what to do.
    1. We start the fight. After the appearance of the inscription, one or two of us take the needles from the name and expose them so that clouds with symbols appear.
    2. When a cloud with a symbol appears, an inscription appears in the chat that a certain portal is open. However, none of us can see or find it.
    3. We have a group of three people.
    4. In the room in the water barefoot, after the end of the battle, we can?t pick up the symbol in any way: we tried to touch the top of the pyramid - there is an inactive stone there. There is an alcove with a hieleport on the wall above, but none of us can get there. Maybe the problem with the final name is due to the fact that we do not have this symbol on our hands?

Please help us understand what we need to do. We have been trying to understand the event for two months!

Post Thanks / Like

Im trying to remember that encounter, but Im pretty sure you dont have enough people to complete the script if you are only using three people. I believe it requires a certain amount at each of the corners. Can you provide a picture of the room to try to jog my memory? Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Hello!
    Thank you for your response! Here is the boss room.