Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Guild Trimming for those without Progression. (also bugs!)

Guilds without progression have been moved to INACTIVE status as of immediately. Since the system checks for ranked guilds and determines points awarded based off that number those guilds with currently zero progression have been removed. There was usually a small discrepancy between ranked guilds with and those without but there wasnt a major change in percentages so I pretty much just let it go. But so far this expansion there is a large difference. So a pruning needed to be done in order for points awarded to better match the guilds actively participating in progression and to give a more reliable and accurate representation.

The system was checking percentages for 117 ranked guilds at one point which is far far far above the actual ranked guilds at this time which is approx 40. You will see there are no longer ANY guilds with zero progression in your server rankings. If you see any please by all means let me know.

If your guild was removed, you can submit a request to reinstate the guild once the guild has a confirmed kill for progression and it will reappear.

Take care all,

Praetorian.

Post Thanks / Like

I know that Team Venture on Maj Dul has submitted kills over the last few weeks and still is not showing up on the list. The page at the bottom says 11 of 12 but will not move over to see the next page. Please fix both these issues. I know you have been notified already a few times. So please once again from someone different...please fix these isssues.