Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

The guys working on the site got hit pretty bad with Covid which I didnt know at first. They were in the hospital for awhile. Delayed some of the finalization and testing. Im hoping by the end of this month its getting finished. Im just as anxious as all of you guys. Believe me Id like to see it completed as much as you but sometimes the world throws curve-balls.

Post Thanks / Like

Most of the updates i've given in Discord recently. Honestly though with how the expansion has been going...raid progression tied to tradeskills and harvests that are broken and not implemented correctly...guilds buying their way into raid zones without doing the work of progression themselves. As far as I am concerned there have been some very questionable choices when it comes to the end game content in this expansion. As far as I know I don't believe any of the mechanics were spoken of before hand or people all across the board would have said its a terrible idea. Progression is more broken this expansion than last expansion and I am stunned that is even possible. Its very plausible that there might not even be any ranked progression for this expansion because its all so jacked up right now. It pains me to the core in how close I have been to raiding and progression and speaking to the devs that not once was I even approached about how these choices would affect the player base. I am a total loss of words.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Praetorian View Post
    Most of the updates i've given in Discord recently.
    I was looking for these updates in Discord. What discord channel are they in? I don't see them in EQ2 Discord.

Post Thanks / Like

I posted an announcement. I've turned everything back on that I was able to still make work.

Post Thanks / Like

Closing this thread for now though.