Most of the updates i've given in Discord recently. Honestly though with how the expansion has been going...raid progression tied to tradeskills and harvests that are broken and not implemented correctly...guilds buying their way into raid zones without doing the work of progression themselves. As far as I am concerned there have been some very questionable choices when it comes to the end game content in this expansion. As far as I know I don't believe any of the mechanics were spoken of before hand or people all across the board would have said its a terrible idea. Progression is more broken this expansion than last expansion and I am stunned that is even possible. Its very plausible that there might not even be any ranked progression for this expansion because its all so jacked up right now. It pains me to the core in how close I have been to raiding and progression and speaking to the devs that not once was I even approached about how these choices would affect the player base. I am a total loss of words.