Progression is now active for the current Blood of Luclin expansion on all Live Servers. I waited to activate the content when it was being reported that some of the raid mobs were bugged. So, I waited to see what the damage was exactly and how many raid mobs would be affected. Originally, early conversations I had was going to involve just making all of the raid mobs affected worth 0 points or even making them manual submissions. But after examining what was really affected I am decided to not do any of that. Being that these were only Tier 1 super early (super easy) encounters the bugged missing buff packages really don't amount to much at all. Even if they did slightly these encounters are going to be nullified in a couple weeks anyways and will be negligible in overall progression. So the early bugs, while annoying to the purist competitors out there, really wont mean much of anything in the coming weeks. So, this particular hiccup is something I am content to just let be.

Also,there are only regular kill and flawless kill achievements for the raid mobs as there is no longer short handed or anything else for progression ranks. So with that being the case, everything goes towards ranked progression now. Regular kills and flawless kills will both reward achievement progression points. Some of you may remember back in the day when there was just the achievement for killing an encounter. Well, back then there wasnt much spacing or opportunities for guilds to gain points against other guilds. If only normal kills were tracked and thats all, there would be almost no variety in the rankings. So, this will be a first for ranking and I will keep an eye on how things progress. I do believe that more ways for guilds to earn points in completing achievements leads to a better competitive scene. But seeing as there is only 2 per raid mob at this time, we have to go with what we have.

Enjoy the expansion and feel free to discuss anything you need to about the game or the rankings in the forums.

~Praetorian