Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Live Server Manual Submissions

There is an issue affecting the LIVE Server progression ranks for manual submissions. I have verified that the script handling the manual submissions is failing. This is not affecting the TLE servers for some reason. It's currently being worked on. I apologize for the issue. In the mean time, if you are a raid alliance that relies on manual submissions just keep a record of your progression kills and hopefully the issue will be fixed very soon.

Praetorian

** UPDATE ** The issue affecting manual kill submissions "should" be fixed. I'll know 100% for sure when a few more manual kills have been submitted. But I have tested the fix locally. Sorry about the glitch.

Post Thanks / Like

Re-submitted a kill from Sunday and it's still not showing up

3. Thanks Praetorian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You have to give me more information to go on than than mermut.

Post Thanks / Like

I entered a kill on Sunday for Fallen Under and it has not updated yet either. It has 3 verifications. I also had an officer in my guild come to make an account to help with verifying kills, but when she clicked on create an account it went to a blank white screen with the following on it.
    PHP Warning: require_once(): http:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_include=0 in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(103) : eval()'d code on line 2

PHP Warning: require_once(http://www.eq-raiders.com/includes/front.htm): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(103) : eval()'d code on line 2

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'http://www.eq-raiders.com/includes/front.htm' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php56/root/usr/share/pear') in /home2/eqraider/public_html/forum/includes/class_bootstrap.php(103) : eval()'d code on line 2

6. Thanks Praetorian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Had a few guildies get that error when trying to register.

Submitted 6 kills tonight for tonight's raid for Grievance from Skyfire and none are showing up for verification. Don't want to resubmit them if the data's sitting in limbo somewhere.

8. Thanks Praetorian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That error should be fixed. Somehow there was an old template being referenced. Must have been from a backup that was pushed a few weeks ago. Thanks for the heads up.