Post Thanks / Like

Default Suddenly lost points and placement

A few weeks ago my guild on Skyfire, TheLegion, for some reason lost points and placement for the Skyfire server. My guild leader has tried to contact the person(s) running this site but she has not received a reply. This is getting frustrating. Is anyone still running the site? It would be nice if things can be corrected.

2. Thanks Praetorian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have already replied once to a member of your guild about this. The FAQ describes how the scoring system works and how encounters lose their value from the more guilds that are killing them. So your points will decrease over time as content is completed. This means that ultimately whomever kills the most content first will always be the eventual higher ranked guild. If the encounters did NOT decrease in this manner then NO newly formed guilds would ever stand a chance at progressing through the ranks of a server. Nor could guilds ultimately pass another guild. This ensure that guilds do not rely on 1 or 2 kills to stay ahead of the rest of the server.

Post Thanks / Like

I am not good at math and am trying to understand how this all works. I think I understand that flawless kills do not necessarily give points after a certain amount of time. If that is true, then does that explain why if we technically have more flawless kills than another guild that is ranked ahead of us we do not have the points because of the amount of flawless kills server wide and our ranking is below them based on points not kills (flawless and regular)?

Post Thanks / Like

Flawless kills have absolutely no point value. They are just there for bragging rights and to show the date in which somebody killed it flawlessly but they are worth 0 points for every Guild.