Post Thanks / Like

Default My guild not on ranking table

My guild Red Welkin on Halls of Fate is not shown on the ranking table, i added some kill records and got enough verification, is there anything i missed?

2. Thanks Praetorian thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Red Welkin has been deactivated for inactivity for awhile. No one has requested its reinstatement for a couple years. I will reactivate it and it will show up in the next few hours.

Praetorian

Post Thanks / Like

Our guild suffered from man power shortage in past a few years, however we occasionally formed raids from time to time since AoM, mostly with 2 groups so we didn't have any chance to complete any previous expansions nor any ppl in guild cared about the progress. Now the guild is still a casual style one but we got some ppl back since KA launch, I'm not sure how far we will achieve this expansion but it came to my mind that it's still good to record our raid progess, no matter how good it will be or how bad it will be, our effort will be marked anyway lol.

So i do appreciate your work, Praetorian, myself and on behalf of our guild.

Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like

And yet it's still not show up on the ranking table, pls have a check once you got some time...

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, my bad. I activated it but forgot to actually make it visible. It'll show up on the next web update. Within the hour of this post typically.

Post Thanks / Like

thank you so much Praetorian!

8. Likes Praetorian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

No problem. Sorry about the delay. Good luck raiding!