Post Thanks / Like

Default How to understand it...

25907.8 Дрэд Арми
    25907.2 Fatality

I want to note that the difference in the rating strikingly reduced...
    After closing of the relevant additions, I regularly went to watch the progress of the guilds from all servers, and want to note that the rating of our Guild, it's strange began to decline.
    At the beginning of the difference in рейтингt , +3 and now has become +0,6...
    And what could be Drag Armey when closed addition and killed all the bosses in General will soon fall below the rating ?

How can you explain that?
    Unfortunately. I thought never had before to take screenshots , but there is 1 screenshot as of 06 June, if to subtract from it the rating for the last boss then the difference in 3 points .

But unfortunately have no confidence in your service, explicitly that he is not neutral neutral resource, and therefore all the value from it fizzles.
    Below I will give SCRN, subtract from it 1678 rating points over the last boss and yourself will see that the difference in the rating of 0.6 absurd.

Yes already and there is no assurance that the rating of the Guild Fatality not raised artificially during additions.

Want to see your comments on this issue

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: How to understand it...

First I don't know why I am responding to a thread like this because all of the tools to find this out yourself are on the progression pages.

As encounters are killed the overall points a mob is worth declines. It's called trivialization and its based on what EVERY guild is doing. Not just two guilds you are randomly picking out of air. Without it, guilds would never be able to get ahead over other guilds. Look at the scores and points for zones like Accursed Sanctum. All of the guilds have practically the same amount of points. There is still an order and there is still differentiation between who scored what and when. Because scores literally get seperated by HOURS you will see that points are based in tenth's of points. If a guild ranked #100 kills a mob in TOV: MAW it affects the overall point total that mob was worth for every guild that killed it before, which then affects in real time the actual earned points the guilds received. The guild who killed it first still stays on top of course but as encounters are trivialized the scores for ALL guilds get closer and closer so that when new content arrives guilds have the chance to become higher ranked. Even now the points you posted have changed because the mobs point totals have changed.

Now, I can tell your English is not your best language and I do not know where you stand on math but feel free to check out the FAQ to learn about the math formula that the ranking system uses. Or better yet, use the guild comparison tool to see where a guild did better than another guild rather than come in here uninformed and toss out accusations. That guild comparison tool is there for a reason. Your lack of confidence is a result of you not understanding how it works. One screenshot on one day will not allow you to see the whole picture of what goes on. The points are updated regularly every 10 minutes on the website. You can easily see where one guild did better than another. The dates are there for all to see. You can't fake the dates when they are SOE approved feeds.

The math and the way the rankings are derived was worked on for several weeks, tweaking and fine tuning to make sure it was as accurate a representation there could be for a MMO game. In my opinion we nailed it perfectly.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't understand my English, learn Russian ! Another answer I had expected, though still wondering how could write off 3 points at the closed zone and still earlier murder, and following additions drawn fatality was more than 30 points at least clearly!!!! Made the site for yourself and draw a penny's worth of your site and the rating regret not doing screenshots previously all this mess !

Post Thanks / Like

I still dont know what the problem is. The scores and points are listed right on the site. You can compare guiilds yourself to see what they earned on the first kill and what the kill is worth now. Points change daily as long as a guild makes a new kill in a zone that is not trivialized. Points WILL change over time. If two or three guilds or even 5 or 6 make kills in a new zone that means more points get adjusted for those who have already killed the content. All of the scores get progressively closer together as content is cleared by more and more guilds.

By the way, there is nothing wrong with stating the obvious that English is not your strongest language which is why I said look at the FAQ's page because that may answer more of your questions. There was never a difference of 30 pts between fatality and dread army. In order for that happen nearly 30 days would have to have passed between a recent kill of Dread Army and a kill for Fatality and I don't believe that ever happened on a recent zone that is not trivialized.

Post Thanks / Like

Even after my first post. you had the nerve to cheat on rating!

You completely discredited ...

No Team boss after my posts, and thus circumvent rated other guilds!

Needless to say, good luck to you :-)

[/URL]
    --------------
    Merged Post
    --------------
    And most importantly with a difference of 3.1 points!! Fatality in favor of it in the morning and we had more than 0.6)))))))

How much are you for this addons has lowered our credit well or added Fatality)?

Post Thanks / Like

I will forgive your rudeness in this matter but if you continue to be disrespectful I will remove the temptation to do so.

You obviously have not read the messages that have been on the front of the progression pages for last week and that there has been maintenance performed on the feed system to coincide with the new Deathtoll raid zone today. Infact, I updated it last night. Here is the message again in case you missed it:

Regular progression updates will resume with the addition of Fabled Deathtoll around 10pm PST. The scoring will not be exactly correct until that time. This is just an estimate and could be a lot sooner as well. Good Luck to all guilds entering Fabled Deathtoll! - EQ-Raiders

The scoring updater is not taking into account all of the guilds right now because myself and mecrab are working on streamlining it so it doesnt put so much of a load on to the server. But it does appear to me that Fatality has larger gaps than you for kills of relevant content. It does appear that the scoring is correct because progression is not all about who kills what of the most recent content. It's about who generally killed the most content first. You guys are very close typically in kill times but as guilds kill more of the previous content and recent content you guys get closer together in points because it lessens the strength of those kills. So, those gaps between you and them in kills weigh more heavily. For example the large gaps between you guys in killing Lord Vyemm and Exarch Lorokai.

Now, I don't want to see any more of these posts. I have explained to you before that the mobs will decline in points over time. If fatality has more first time kills than you overall that eventually with mob degradation they will over take you. I explained to either you or another member of yours that the only chance Dread Army had of staying ahead of fatality is killing Bristlebane atleast 5 days faster than Fatality. I was very clear on that. There has been a number of mob point adjustments over the last week because as you can see, several guilds have made first time kills in TOV: Maw.

I still don't understand what you don't understand about it. Here is a comparison picture to show you since because of the updates we are doing the built in comparison tool is not working. But if you look at it, Fatality has a few zones they did a bit faster than Dread Army. Because you guys are so close typically these zones are what is making the difference.

Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

perfect scheme for me. Thanks a lot