WELCOME, one and all! Registration for SOE Live is open, and we are ready for YOU!

Do not delay! Get registered now while the price is low! (Click here to register.)

This marks the 14th year that we’ve held events focused on our fans, our players, our extended family… YOU! I’ve attended at least eight of these events, but I know some players who have been to more – there’s a reason for coming back, and more reasons for going for the first time!

Every year, I am blown away by everything we bring to share with you: tournaments, panels, contests, events, keynotes… on that note, did you know that our President, John Smedley, always strives to keep the most awesome reveals for SOE Live? Not E3, not GDC, not PAX, but OUR event, with all of you!

This year, it’s all about EQ Next. The Dev team is madly writing code, making art, and preparing to reveal a ton of news about this long-anticipated game world. While we will do our best to livestream or record the keynote and panels, there is nothing that beats being there, in person, to get the breaking news and then ask your very own questions.

And despite what I just said, this year it’s NOT all about EQ Next – we’ve got panels, devs, and activities coming for all of our major games, to make sure you can get an insider’s look at everything we do.

Keep an eye on the SOE Live schedule as we fill it out. May is the month for panels – dev has been asked to submit their sessions already, and in a week or two, we’ll open our call for player panel submissions!

So come in spandex, come in fur, come in armor, or come as you are… SOE Live is gearing up for YOU!

~ Brasse
Dwarven Overlord of SOE Live

And for those of you contemplating costume ideas, may I suggest…

Author:
Visit This Blog Page...
Visit StationBlog