SOE has tons of gamers around the world! Every month, we highlight some of the most outstanding and helpful members of the community as the SOE Gamer of the Month. This month we are pleased to introduce Vareel Kelvor from Star Wars®: Clone Wars Adventures™.

Amnerys, Community Manger from Clone Wars Adventures, why has Vareel Kelvor been chosen as this month’s SOE Gamer of the Month?
Vareel is a great member of the Clone Wars Adventures community, and his fellow players agree. In their words, he is very nice and helpful, and always available when another player needs anything. He always has good ideas on the forums, greets others in the game, and is on-the-ball when it comes to finding out info for other players. We’re proud to have players like Vareel who set such a good example for our community!

Now, let’s meet Vareel Kelvor!

Where is your character’s home world?
Iridonia

Tell us about your character(s):
My character is a Zabrak bounty hunter. He was a hybrid designed to be a “perfect warrior.” The experiment failed and several of these creations escaped. The full story is on Wuher MosEisley’s CWA Character Wiki…my story isn’t very good though!

How long have you been playing*Star Wars®: Clone Wars Adventures™?
I saw on advert on the Star Wars website in the last few days of February 2011. I thought it may have been a racing game as the game, “Jetpack Trooper”, gave me a code fro a speeder bike. I was amazed when I first logged in to see how wrong I was! The game was full of content that kept me playing for a long time.

How often do you get to play Clone Wars Adventures?
I like a lot of things. Two of my favourite things are talking to my friends and building. I love building in game and thanks to several updates, expansions to building have been great. There are so many more things to do now making it possible to create some complex creations!

What do you like most about Clone Wars Adventures?
I like a lot of things. Two of my favourite things are talking to my friends and building. I love building in game and thanks to several updates expansions to building have been great, there are so many more things to do now making it possible to create some complex creations!

What’s your favorite memory in Clone Wars Adventures?
Thanks to SOE and my friends, I have had a lot of great memories. I can’t think of one specific one though.

What’s your favorite thing about your fellow players and the community in Clone Wars Adventures?
I have met a lot of great friends in the game; I guess one thing that helps is sharing a love of Star Wars!

What’s the first thing you do when you log into Clone Wars Adventures? Do you have a routine?
Generally I’ll do my daily games. I start with the spin, then holocron, then the trivia – I find that one the most fun. Then I’ll play level 25 of Infiltration to get a crate. I find that level slightly challenging and fun!

List your favorites:
Item: I would say my EE-3 Carbine rifle, after I opened many Card Commander packs I finally got the rifle and I have basically used it ever since!
Gear: Probably Hondo Ohnaka’s gear, I was very happy to finally get the suit.
Area in the game: Probably Carlac, it’s a great new world and a new climate.
Star Wars*Character: Anakin Skywalker-He practically IS Star Wars!
I’m not sure if I have a definite favourite for those categories.

What’s the highest amount of Republic Credits you’ve ever spent in game? What did you buy?
Probably 100,000 RC at one time. It was the Bantha mount. I love it! Love creatures and it was the first RC mount. I like to keep at least 100,000 RC behind when I am not saving should I need it.

If you could have one special ability from Clone Wars Adventures in real life, what would it be?
I would love to have the creatures from the game, especially as pets! I’m lucky if I can even get my cats to look at me!

Are there any other games you play (SOE or non-SOE)?
A few. I am a fan of the Red Faction and Arkham series, especially Arkham City.

What other hobbies or activities do you enjoy?
Reading, I love animals so spending time with my cats is nice but quite often they won’t be around when I am.

If there was one thing you could tell the SOE Community about yourself, what would it be?
Not sure what I would say about myself but I would like to thank SOE for making a great game and to my friends for being great people! Thank you!

We hope you enjoyed meeting this month’s SOE Gamer of the Month! This feature highlights a special community member each month as the SOE Gamer of the Month. Going forward, winners are intended to be truly outstanding and valuable members of the community. As such, each month will be assigned to a specific game, and it will be up to that game’s Community Manager to identify appropriate players. If you would like to be considered or know someone who is worthy of this honor check out this link. You can also meet all of the past SOE Gamers of the Month at this link.

Author:
Visit This Blog Page...
Visit StationBlog