By Tiffany “Amnerys” Spence

I just got home from*Star Wars®*Celebration VI, and what a great weekend it was!*Star Wars®: The Clone*WarsTM*and*Star Wars®:*Clone Wars*AdventuresTM*were*really well-represented throughout the event. It seemed almost everywhere I looked, there was someone dressed as a Clone Wars character, or I was passing the room playing*The Clone Wars*episodes, or there was a big event all about*The Clone Wars!

My Badge and the Event Guide

SOE’s*first presentation at CVI was all about video games. “How to Make a Video Game with the SOE Development Team from*Star Wars:*Clone Wars Adventures” was hosted by Kelsey McNair, Art Director for*Clone Wars Adventures. He talked about how*Clone Wars Adventures*was created, and gave advice on getting into the video games industry. The crowd was enthusiastic and afterward Kelsey said he really enjoyed the presentation.

On Friday, I went to the “Vocal Stars of*Star Wars:*The*Clone Wars” panel first thing in the morning. Voice actors Dee Bradley Baker (Captain Rex and the Clones), Ashley Eckstein (Ahsoka*Tano), Tom Kane (Yoda), Matt*Lanter*(Anakin Skywalker) and James Arnold Taylor (Obi-Wan Kenobi) talked about being**voiceover artists and what it’s like working on the hit animated TV series. They really seem like a fun bunch of people to work with!

Dee Bradley Baker (Captain Rex and the Clones), Tom Kane (Yoda), Ashley Eckstein (Ahsoka*Tano), James Arnold Taylor (Obi-Wan Kenobi) and Matt*Lanter*(Anakin Skywalker)

Later that afternoon, those same stars and more, including Supervising Director Dave Filoni, showed up for the*Star Wars: The Clone Wars*Season Five Red Carpet*Event .*They were interviewed by members of the press, and also managed to sign autographs and pose for photos with some of the fans before we all rushed off to the big room to watch the next episode of the series.

Season 5 Premiere!

It was amazing, of course! But I won’t spoil it for you. You’ll just have to wait until September 29th*at 9:30am to see it yourself!

The next day we had one more*Clone Wars Adventures*panel. This one was called, “What’s next for*Star Wars:*Clone Wars Adventures.” Todd Carson, Senior*Producer,*and Kelsey McNair gave an overview of the history of the game, and how we match the progress of the game world to the live television series. It was really interesting! He also showed some of the upcoming content players can expect to see later this year.

The attendees at*What’s*next for*Star Wars:*Clone Wars Adventures

Here’s what’s coming!

And finally, no convention would be complete without visiting the exhibition hall! There were all kinds of neat*Star Wars*goodies to see and buy. I managed to leave with only two t-shirts, a pair of socks, some stickers, and some*plushie*characters and vehicles.

If you didn’t make it to Celebration VI, I hope you’ll get a chance to go to a future Celebration. It was an amazing weekend full of*Star Wars*goodness that any fan, no matter how great or small, should be a part of! I’ll leave you with a few more photos from my weekend. See*ya*next time!

Clone Wars Costumes!

Like a*Bossk

More Clone Wars Costumes

Freshen*Your Breath… And Feel the Force!

Baby’s First Bib

Author:
Visit This Blog Page...
Visit StationBlog