Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Website going into manintenance mode

The current website is going into maintenance mode for the next couple weeks. There will be no modifications done and you may see the census stop updating occasionally. This is because the website in its current form is being replaced by a newer version which will launch with the next expansion for EQ2. This will affect TLE as well since both sites are built on the same backend program. Posts regarding errors and such will unfortunately not get answered because soon this site in its current form will be deleted. It will be a bit of a transition and there might be some bugs and steps we all will have to take. I appreciate your guys patience in this matter but soon the site will be upgraded and modernized to something the community deserves.

Praetorian

2. Thanks Jrox thanked for this post
    Likes Jrox liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Was curious as to if there would still be manual updating possible for multiple teams under one guild banner with the new site?

Thanks. And thanks for maintaining all of this!

Post Thanks / Like

Trying to verify kills for another guild I raid with late night, and it says i need to be logged in to verify. Do I need another log-in or should the one that I'm using here to post this work?

Post Thanks / Like

I was hoping to get a name change, is this also in the works?

Post Thanks / Like

Don't worry about anything until the new site launches. The back-end of this site right now isn't even working atm because of all the changes. The new version of the site is still set to launch with the new expansion.

Post Thanks / Like

When will the new mechanics/calculations of how progression is tracked be posted?

Post Thanks / Like

Any update on this, it's been a while

Post Thanks / Like

I am hoping on delivery for the site in the next day or two. Raiding isnt going on atm anyways so im glad its not really holding anything up. Because the raid zones are closed I havent been too pushy on the site delivery.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Praetorian View Post
    I am hoping on delivery for the site in the next day or two. Raiding isnt going on atm anyways so im glad its not really holding anything up. Because the raid zones are closed I havent been too pushy on the site delivery.
    longest next day or 2 ive ever experienced

Post Thanks / Like

Would love an update on the site.