PDA

View Full Version : Site Updates... Update!

Praetorian
03-19-2016, 06:53 AM
Hello Everyone!

Wow. Time sure flies. It's already nearing the end of March! I have been super busy the last 4 months that I havent been able to put as much tender lovin' care into the site as I would have liked to. That is about to change. Things are starting to clear up in my future schedule and you will begin to see many adjustments made to the site. Both in progression and in the main site. I have a large back log of archived strategies to post as well and I apologize I haven't put them up sooner. Remember guys and gals, you don't need to send me the strategies. You guys can post them entirely yourselves if you want to. When you post a strategy for a mob it will go into a moderation queue and I will check it and clean it up if necessary.

Also, permissions on the site changed for everyone. There were some individuals abusing the visitor messaging system recently. Those messages were caught pretty quickly and dealt with. People with no activity on the main site have the least amount of options available to them. You can gain more access by just visiting the website and or making posts in the community. The bare access is still there of course.

I look forward to getting some much needed maintenance done on the site and I hope you guys enjoy the fruits of my labor!

Thanks for your support!

Praetorian