PDA

View Full Version : "Time Locked Progression Server" Rankings Coming?

Praetorian
07-26-2015, 11:07 PM
Hello all,

EQ-Raiders is currently tossing around the idea of offering "Progression Server" rankings for guilds raiding on those servers. The progression server ranking would be completely separate of the current game server rankings and will only rank the Stormhold and Death Toll servers themselves beginning at Tier 5 with raids like Darathar, Drayek and Spirits of the Lost..ect..ect.

If you like this idea please sound off in this thread and give it a "LIKE" and a "THANKS".

See you guys in the Progression server,
Praetorian

PSDuckie
08-08-2015, 06:30 PM
Yes please! I'm having LOTS of trouble finding any resource for T5 progression; having anything related to that here would be a godsend!

Neurology
08-08-2015, 07:36 PM
Yes! This would be an awesome feature

mockerofshoes
08-10-2015, 10:41 PM
Would sure love that! Hooray!

Praetorian
09-11-2015, 08:14 AM
We are currently finalizing the details to put together the separate rankings for just the TLE servers. This will include both the PVE and PVP servers. Thanks for chiming in everyone! Look for it soon!!

Praetorian
09-15-2015, 11:03 PM
Ranking the TLE guilds has been made live. Enjoy!

Xylonus
10-19-2015, 06:28 PM
Any chance we can get the contested added to the list as well? I feel like that influences a lot on guild rankings.

tearofsoul
10-20-2015, 03:25 PM
Beside adding contested.

I would also like to point out the ranking is WAY off.

The difficulty of the guild achievement in current Tier should be (start from the easiest -> hardest)

City (Silent City Arazel, you actually need to FARM it to make it spawn like normal name)
Lockjaw
Court
Gate
Palace
Fountain
Pedastal
Prism