PDA

View Full Version : TOV content now seperate progression

EQ-Raiders
11-23-2013, 06:20 PM
Discussing a few options internally and hearing out some additional points made on the progression forums. I have made for myself and this site a new set of criteria for seperating zones when it comes to progression. Obviously, previous content like Darkness Dawns and Scars of the Awakened before that will continue to track guild progression. All guilds are certainly encouraged to still raid those zones as some of the pieces are still considered best in slot or viable alternatives to upgrades when lock out timers in other zones are running.

The main factor of the seperation of TOV for me is the new loot progression. Because the new loot progression is very different from anything in Darkness Dawns.

I won't go through all the criteria I made up for content seperation but the main factor in this case is the clear change in loot progression which one could argue as being on a different tier than most of the loot before it.

Guilds are still ranked on the other raid zones obviously, you will just need to click into Darkness Dawns or Scars of the Awakened to see where you will rank, right up until the point you stop raiding in those zones.